Who We Serve
We provide information, referrals and counsel to anyone seeking assistance or information on aging and related issues for themselves or others.
- Anyone in need of guidance related to caring for an older adult- finding home care, a reputable assisted living or long term care
- Families who live out of state seeking guidance and local providers
- the home-bound elderly who lack the ability to move about independently
- Families of older adults–whether they are 10 or 10,000 miles away, we help navigate the array of benefits and resources to support loved ones
- Older adults facing a crisis and economic hardship
- People in need of transportation to medical appointments
- People who need financial assistance for essential prescriptions
Currently, more than 16% of Stamford residents are aged 60 and older. As baby boomers enter their retirement years, demand for our services is increasing dramatically.
You can read about our Client Stories